Integrating your Licorice instance into ConnectWise is simple and fast. In this post you will see the steps required to get your Pilot instance up and running in under 5 mins.
Our Licorice ConnectWise integration requires a ConnectWise API key. The following instructions will help you create an API user and key for use in setting up the Connectwise Manage integration to Licorice.
Creating a ConnectWise API key
- Login to your ConnectWise account.
- Under System click on Members.
- Select API Members.
- Click the ‘+’ to add a new API Member.
- Complete the form and ensure that the Role ID is set to Admin to ensure proper ticket generation by Licorice.
- Once you have completed all of the required fields, click Save.
- Once saved, go back into the user and click on API Keys.
- Click the ‘+‘ to add a new API Key.
- Enter ‘Licorice Integration’ in the Description for the API Key then click Save.
- After saving, a Public Key and Private Key will be displayed. Record this to copy/paste into your Licorice instance.